Your property is our priority
We offer a full range of property management and maintenance services to suit our clients’ individual requirements on a nationwide basis.
Our clients are our principle priority and we pride ourselves in dealing with any property management instruction in a bespoke and efficient manner. We are committed to offering a professional and responsive service that our Landlord clients have come to expect from 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited.
Why use 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited?
We offer a reliable service for both new and experienced landlords on a cost effective, fixed fee basis. Our specialist, experienced property managers are on call to assist you in the daily management of your property and to ensure the value of your property is maintained. Our property management service is tailored to your individual needs and requirements and ensures that the needs and queries of your tenants are met.
24 Hour Bailiffs Limited is dedicated to assisting landlords and tenants achieve the most from their tenancy agreements and contractual relationships. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of service and commitment to our clients and their tenants. On instructing us, you will be provided with a dedicated property manager who will ensure that your property is well maintained, that you are kept up to date with any issues that may arise and that all of your tenant’s needs are met.
We can assist with the following services:
• Arranging EPC and Gas Safety Certificates
• Pre- Tenancy administrative work and documentation preparation
• Advice on legislation via our in house legal team
• Conducting viewings
• Negotiating offers and terms
• Obtaining References for tenants and guarantors
• Tenancy deposit protection and advice
• Check in/check out service
• Property inspections
• Daily management of the property
• Rent collection and notices
• Formal notice preparation and service via our in house legal team
• Payment of invoices and statement of accounts
• Dealing with daily maintenance issues and cleaning arrangements
• Dealing with your tenants’ enquiries
• Litigation for rent recovery and other tenancy breaches via our in house legal team
• Repossession and enforcement via our in house legal and enforcement agents
To instruct 24 Hour Bailiffs Limited to act on any issue you may have with immediate effect, please click on the instruct us button and complete the instruction form that is relevant to the service that you require and email to us at email@example.com
On immediate receipt of the completed instruction form, a member of our administrative team will confirm receipt of the instructions and allocate a dedicated member of staff to act on your case and keep you updated throughout the process.
*Please note that the Landlord Legal Assist Ltd is a paralegal law firm and not a solicitors firm regulated by the SRA and can therefore not undertake any reserved activities as per the Legal Services Act 2007.